Bodhi Blog - Blind Dogs - 2005 Archive
- December 26, 2005 - Bodhi experienced his second known seizure at 1:47pm which lasted for approximately 1 minute. He recovered very quickly again without any noticable adverse effects.
- December 24, 2005 - Bodhi began his new medication - Potassium Bromide. The dosage is 1 ML twice a day with a concentration of 250MG/ML.
- December 14, 2005 - Bodhi experienced his first known seizure at around 5:45pm which lasted for approximately 1 minute. He recovered very quickly and has currently been taken off his medication until further consultation with his doctor in Colorado.
- December 12, 2005 - Bodhi has begun showing more difficulty in coming inside through his doggy door. Occasionally he comes inside without problems, but more often he sits outside facing the doggy door hesitating to come back inside. Some previously learned behaviors seem to be disappearing.
- December 1, 2005 - Bodhi was diagnosed with congenital hydrocephalus and has been put on clorazepate (dosage being experimented with).